Thursday 27 February 2014

I got it on with a Viscount

A Viscount jersey to be precise. It was something I really fell in love with when I saw it. And it was an early (very early, since mine is in May) birthday present, sort of. More a cheer-me-up as life had decided to slap me around the face. So when the buzzer went this morning, I didn't bother to open the door, why would I, I didn't expect anything. My upstairs neighbour opened instead and left the parcel, over which I stumbled when leaving the house, in front of my door. (Thanks, Helena!)
After the initial confusion on my part, it clicked and I realised it was the jersey! My mate had said he'd get in touch once he'd sent it out (it's come all the way from the US), but I never heard anything. Funnily enough, just today I thought it's taking awfully long.
Anyway, I slammed the door shut and ripped open the packet to reveal the most beautiful and cutest thing that made me gasp.
Needless to say that I had to try it on and take pictures. Here you go, me and my Viscount jersey. I think you can tell by my happy face how much this means to me. Can't wait for the weather to become warmer! I reckon I'll turn heads with the red flash and the jersey. About time London got an eyeful of it!
And for my birthday, I'll treat myself to the blue one.
Viscount forever!
I think it looks great, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment